The fees to be paid to the State Forester are as follows:
(1) For filing an application to register a mark or brand and registering the same, including the certificate, $20.
(2) For filing an application for an assignment of a registered mark or brand and registering such assignment, including the certificate, $20.
(3) For every other certificate of registration, including a copy of the written statement or assignment, $20.
(4) For each copy of any drawing, the reasonable expense of preparing it.
(5) For renewing brands or marks, $20. [Amended by 1975 c.463 §1; 1989 c.767 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.