Application of budget and expenditure control laws
The provisions of ORS 576.410 (“Fiscal year” defined) to 576.450 as set forth in the 2001 Edition of Oregon Revised Statutes, pertaining to budget and expenditure control, apply to budgets and expenditures of the Oregon Forest Resources Institute except that:
(1) All references in such statutes to the Director of Agriculture shall be considered references to the State Forester.
(2) All references in such statutes to the board shall be considered references to the State Board of Forestry.
(3) All references in such statutes to the commission shall be considered references to the board of directors of the institute.
(4) Copies of proposed budgets required as described by ORS 576.425 (1) as set forth in the 2001 Edition of Oregon Revised Statutes shall not be sent to county extension agents, but shall be available for inspection at the institute office and at the office of the State Forester in Salem.
(5) The State Forester shall examine and certify the budget in the manner provided under ORS 576.430 (2) as set forth in the 2001 Edition of Oregon Revised Statutes and make the determination in the same manner as a determination by the Director of Agriculture under ORS 576.445 (Unforeseen expenditures) (2) as set forth in the 2001 Edition of Oregon Revised Statutes. [1991 c.949 §16; 1995 c.225 §6; 2003 c.604 §102]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.