Developmental fishery species harvest programs
- • biological surveys
- • permits
- • fees
In consultation with the Developmental Fisheries Board, the State Fish and Wildlife Commission shall:
(1) Establish an annual list of food fish species that are considered to be developmental fishery species.
(2) Establish and review commercial harvest programs for developmental fishery species.
(3) Establish methods to obtain biological information necessary to determine the long term sustainability of the resource.
(4) Establish limited entry harvest systems for developmental fisheries. An annual fee of not more than $100 to participate in a developmental fishery may be charged by the commission.
(5) Issue permits for developmental fisheries within 14 days of receiving a written request for a permit. [1993 c.765 §118]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.