2017 ORS 497.156¹
Annual nonresident bird-waterfowl stamp

(1) The State Fish and Wildlife Commission is authorized to issue, upon application, to nonresident persons 18 years of age or older desiring to hunt either migratory waterfowl or upland birds an annual bird-waterfowl stamp and shall charge the applicable fee under the fee schedule in ORS 497.061 (License, tag and permit fee schedule).

(2) The stamp referred to in subsection (1) of this section is in addition to and not in lieu of the hunting licenses required by ORS 497.102 (Hunting licenses and permits).

(3) Notwithstanding subsection (1) of this section, a bird-waterfowl stamp is not required of:

(a) A person younger than 12 years of age;

(b) A nonresident person at least 12 years of age and under 18 years of age who holds an annual youth migratory waterfowl stamp and an annual youth upland bird stamp; or

(c) A nonresident hunter on a private hunting preserve who holds an annual private hunting preserve permit issued under ORS 497.102 (Hunting licenses and permits).

(4) ORS 497.016 (Term of licenses, tags and permits) to 497.026 (Duty of license agents to remit funds) and 497.036 (Inspection of licenses, tags, permits and wildlife) apply to the stamp referred to in subsection (1) of this section. [1993 c.659 §25; 1999 c.667 §3; 1999 c.1006 §10; amendments by 1999 c.1006 §19 repealed by 2001 c.949 §1; 2009 c.832 §13; 2015 c.779 §28]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 497—Licenses and Permits, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors497.­html (2017) (last ac­cessed Mar. 30, 2018).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.