Annual upland bird stamp
- • effect of purchase by nonresident
(1)(a) The State Fish and Wildlife Commission is authorized to issue, upon application, to resident persons desiring to hunt upland birds an annual upland bird stamp and shall charge the applicable fee under the fee schedule in ORS 497.061 (License, tag and permit fee schedule).
(b) The commission is authorized to issue, upon application, to resident and nonresident persons at least 12 years of age and under 18 years of age desiring to hunt upland birds an annual youth upland bird stamp and shall charge the applicable fee under the fee schedule in ORS 497.061 (License, tag and permit fee schedule).
(2) The stamps referred to in subsection (1) of this section are in addition to and not in lieu of the hunting licenses required by ORS 497.102 (Hunting licenses and permits) and 497.127 (Youth licenses).
(3) An upland bird stamp is not required of a person younger than 12 years of age.
(4) ORS 497.016 (Term of licenses, tags and permits) to 497.026 (Duty of license agents to remit funds) and 497.036 (Inspection of licenses, tags, permits and wildlife) apply to the stamps referred to in subsection (1) of this section.
(5) Nothing in this section is intended to prevent nonresident persons 18 years of age or older from purchasing resident upland bird stamps for stamp collecting or other purposes. However, possession of a resident upland bird stamp does not authorize a nonresident 18 years of age or older to hunt upland birds. [1989 c.406 §4; 1993 c.659 §23; 2009 c.832 §12; 2015 c.779 §27]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.