Habitat conservation stamp
- • fees
- • design selection
- • production of stamps and art works
(1) The State Fish and Wildlife Commission may issue an annual habitat conservation stamp. The fee for the stamp may not exceed $50.
(2) The commission shall arrange, by contest or other appropriate means, for the selection of the design of the annual habitat conservation stamp authorized by subsection (1) of this section and for the production and sale of the stamps.
(3) The commission may produce the number of stamps the commission considers appropriate and may make stamps available for the creation of art prints and other related art works and may arrange for the sale of stamps, prints and art works to persons desiring to purchase those items.
(4) In carrying out its duties, functions and powers with regard to the habitat conservation stamp, the commission may contract for the performance of those duties, functions and powers. The contract may include, among other matters, provisions for advance payment or reimbursement for services performed pursuant to the contract. All costs and expenses incurred pursuant to this section shall be paid from the Oregon Conservation Strategy Subaccount established under ORS 496.303 (Fish and Wildlife Account). [2011 c.50 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.