Adoption of basin plans
The plans adopted pursuant to ORS 496.470 (Natural production of anadromous fish) shall:
(1) Incorporate sound science;
(2) Be based upon adaptive management, incorporating monitoring and evaluation and clearly defined objectives and outcomes;
(3) Benefit fish and wildlife;
(4) Be consistent with efforts of the State of Oregon to recover salmonid populations listed under the federal Endangered Species Act, 16 U.S.C. 1531 to 1544; and
(5) Include a risk versus benefit analysis to wild fish. [1999 c.671 §2; 2001 c.97 §2]
Note: See note under 496.470 (Natural production of anadromous fish).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.