- • recommendations to board
- • consultation with councils
(1) Individuals who reside in the various regions established for administration of the salmon and trout enhancement program may form advisory councils to discuss and consider fish restoration and enhancement programs and projects and shall make recommendations thereon to the Restoration and Enhancement Board. When the board considers proposals affecting a region, the board shall consult with the advisory council for that region if one exists.
(2) Employees of the State Department of Fish and Wildlife who are residents of the various regions may act in an advisory capacity to the various councils.
(3) Individuals who serve as members of an advisory council shall receive no compensation or expenses for service as a member. [1989 c.512 §13]
STATE WILDLIFE FUND; RECEIPTS AND EXPENDITURES
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.