- • rules
- • fees
(1) The Department of Consumer and Business Services may adopt rules regarding installation permits and operating permits. The rules may include, but need not be limited to, rules creating standardized forms, establishing operating permit fees, establishing permit cycles and setting terms and conditions for permit validity.
(2) Upon timely receipt of an installation permit fee, the department may issue an installation permit, perform an installation inspection and issue a temporary operating authorization.
(3) Upon timely receipt of an operating permit fee, the department may issue or renew an operating permit and may perform a periodic inspection if required during the operating permit cycle.
(4) Except as provided in ORS 480.525 (Exempt vessels) and 480.600 (Special provisions on permit and inspection fees), installation permit fees are as follows:
(a) For boilers, $175.
(b) For pressure vessels, $125.
(5) Except as provided in ORS 480.600 (Special provisions on permit and inspection fees), maximum operating permit fees per year are as follows:
(a) Power boilers of 15 horsepower
or less $110
(b) Other boilers of 15 horsepower
or less $ 55
(c) Power boilers greater than 15
horsepower to 100 horsepower $110
(d) Other boilers greater than 15
horsepower to 100 horsepower $ 55
(e) Power boilers greater than 100
horsepower to 500 horsepower $110
(f) Other boilers greater than 100
horsepower to 500 horsepower $ 55
(g) Power boilers greater
than 500 horsepower $110
(h) Other boilers greater
than 500 horsepower $ 55
(i) Notwithstanding paragraphs
(a) to (h) of this subsection,
all cast iron boilers $ 55
(j) Pressure vessels having
a product volume of
20 cubic feet or less $ 50
(k) Pressure vessels having
a product volume
greater than 20 cubic feet $ 50
(6) For a reinspection, the fee is $75.
(7) For the submission of plans and other pertinent data when required, for each boiler or pressure vessel, the fee is $78. [1961 c.485 §19; 1967 c.447 §3; 1969 c.582 §16; 1973 c.830 §6; 1973 c.832 §18a; 1974 c.36 §17; 1981 c.566 §2; 1983 c.676 §16; 1991 c.201 §3; 2001 c.162 §1; 2007 c.487 §9; 2009 c.696 §17]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.