Term of members
- • removal
- • compensation and expenses
(1) The term of office of a member of the Board of Boiler Rules is four years and a member is not eligible for appointment to more than two full terms of office. A member shall continue to serve until a successor has been appointed and qualified. Vacancies shall be filled by appointment for the unexpired term.
(2) The chief boiler inspector shall serve without a vote as secretary of the board.
(3) The Governor may remove any member of the board for cause.
(4) A member of the board is entitled to compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions). [1961 c.485 §5; 1969 c.314 §54; 1983 c.676 §8; 1993 c.744 §143; 2007 c.71 §163; 2011 c.272 §23]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.