Adoption of rules by Electrical and Elevator Board
- • establishment of continuing education program
The Electrical and Elevator Board:
(1) Shall establish, by rule under ORS 455.117 (Adoption of rules governing licensing, certification or registration), a program of continuing education necessary for renewal of licenses. The board may approve programs for continuing education that meet standards for continuing education established by the board under this subsection.
(2) Shall adopt any rules necessary to carry out the duties of the board under ORS 479.510 (Short title) to 479.945 (Restricted energy contractors license) and 479.995 (Civil penalty for violation of ORS 479.510 to 479.945).
(3) Shall establish rules setting forth equivalent experience necessary to qualify for a journeyman license under ORS 479.630 (Requirements for obtaining licenses).
(4) Shall establish, by rule, procedures and standards necessary to approve testing laboratories under ORS 479.730 (Adoption of rules by Director of Department of Consumer and Business Services) and 479.760 (Certification of electrical products).
(5) May establish exemptions by rule according to authority granted under ORS 479.540 (Exemptions). [1981 c.815 §24; 1993 c.744 §125; 2005 c.758 §32]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information