Authority to require fingerprints of applicants and other individuals
For the purpose of requesting a state or nationwide criminal records check under ORS 181A.195 (Criminal records check), the Oregon Liquor Control Commission may require the fingerprints of any individual listed on an application submitted under ORS 475B.560 (Laboratory licensure). The powers conferred on the commission under this section include the power to require the fingerprints of:
(1) If the applicant is a limited partnership, each partner of the limited partnership;
(2) If the applicant is a limited liability company, each member of the limited liability company;
(3) If the applicant is a corporation, each director and officer of the corporation;
(4) Any individual who holds a financial interest of 10 percent or more in the person applying for the license; and
(5) Any individual who is a partner, member, director or officer of a legal entity with a financial interest in the person applying for the license. [2016 c.23 §11]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.