Properties of license
A license granted under ORS 475B.010 (Short title) to 475B.395 (Severability of ORS 475B.010 to 475B.395):
(1) Is a purely personal privilege.
(2) Is valid for the period stated in the license.
(3) Is renewable in the manner provided in ORS 475B.040 (Application process for all licensees), except for a cause that would be grounds for refusal to issue the license under ORS 475B.045 (Grounds for refusing to issue license).
(4) Is revocable or suspendible as provided in ORS 475B.210 (Grounds for revoking or suspending license).
(5) Is transferable from the premises for which the license was originally issued to another premises subject to the provisions of ORS 475B.010 (Short title) to 475B.395 (Severability of ORS 475B.010 to 475B.395), applicable rules of the Oregon Liquor Control Commission and applicable local ordinances.
(6) Expires upon the death of the licensee, except as provided in ORS 475B.033 (Powers related to decedents and insolvent or bankrupt persons).
(7) Does not constitute property.
(8) Is not alienable.
(9) Is not subject to attachment or execution.
(10) Does not descend by the laws of testate or intestate devolution. [2015 c.1 §25(1); 2015 c.614 §5(1)]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.