(1) “Importer” means any wholesale distributor importing malt beverages into this state for sale to retailer accounts or for sale to other wholesalers designated as subjobbers for resale.
(2) “Malt beverage manufacturer” means any manufacturer, brewer, importer or master distributor of malt beverages located within or outside this state, or any other person, whether located within or outside this state who enters into an agreement of distributorship for the resale of malt beverages in this state with any wholesale distributor doing business in the State of Oregon.
(3) “Person” means any natural person, corporation, partnership, trust, agency or other entity, as well as any individual officers, directors or other persons in active control of the activities of such entity.
(4) “Supplier” means any malt beverage manufacturer, agent of a malt beverage manufacturer, importer or holder of a certificate under ORS 471.244 (Certificates of approval for malt beverages, cider or wine) who enters into or is a party to any wholesale distribution agreement with a wholesale distributor.
(5) “Wholesale distribution agreement” means any contract, agreement, commercial relationship, license, association or any other arrangement for a definite or indefinite period between a supplier and wholesale distributor.
(6) “Wholesale distributor” means any person importing or causing to be imported into this state, or purchasing or causing to be purchased within this state, any malt beverage for sale or resale to retailers licensed under the laws of this state, regardless of whether the business of such person is conducted under the terms of any agreement with a malt beverage manufacturer. [1989 c.529 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information