Prohibition of financial assistance from wholesaler to retailer
Except as otherwise specifically provided by law, a person holding a retail license may not accept directly or indirectly from a manufacturer or wholesaler, and a manufacturer or wholesaler may not provide directly or indirectly to the retail licensee, any of the following:
(1) Any substantial gratuities;
(2) Any finances, money, credit, discounts or rebates;
(3) Any fixtures, furniture or furnishings;
(4) Any equipment other than advertising and point of sale material and other items of nominal value supplied to all retail licensees without discrimination; or
(5) Any services other than the inspection of equipment, the inspection and rotation of stock, the building of displays and other services of nominal value incidental to merchandising in the usual course of business furnished to all retail licensees without discrimination. [1995 c.301 §79; 1997 c.79 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.