Issuance of full or limited on-premises sales license to public passenger carrier
- • airline storage facilities
(1) The Oregon Liquor Control Commission may grant a full or limited on-premises sales license to the owner or operator of a licensed public passenger carrier only as specified in this section. A public passenger carrier licensed by the commission under this section must serve food as required by rules of the commission.
(2) The commission may issue a full on-premises sales license to:
(a) An airline for use in operating aircraft that are licensed to carry at least 40 passengers and that arrive at or depart from an airport in this state.
(b) A railroad corporation for use in operating passenger trains in this state.
(c) The owner or operator of one or more tour boats that are licensed to carry at least 40 passengers to or from any port of this state and that are primarily used for nonfishing purposes.
(3) The commission may issue a limited on-premises sales license to any of the persons specified in subsection (2) of this section. In addition, the commission may issue a limited on-premises sales license to the owner or operator of a licensed public passenger carrier not described in subsection (2) of this section if the carrier is a mobile vehicle that is licensed to carry at least 40 passengers.
(4) A license issued to a commercial airline under this section grants the licensee the privilege of accepting delivery and storing alcoholic liquor at designated storage facilities in this state for subsequent retail sale to the airline’s ticketed passengers while aboard a commercial airplane. Storage facilities described in this subsection are subject to the prior written approval of the commission if at a location other than the primary premises address listed on the license certificate. [1999 c.351 §4; 2019 c.373 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information