Definitions for ORS 315.336 and 469B.320 to 469B.347
(1) “Acquisition of an alternative fuel vehicle fleet” includes the replacement of two or more vehicles that are not used primarily for personal, family or household purposes, that are modified or acquired directly from the factory and that:
(a) Use an alternative fuel, including electricity, biofuel, gasohol with at least 20 percent denatured alcohol content, hydrogen, Hythane, methane, methanol, natural gas, propane or any other fuel approved by the Director of the State Department of Energy as an alternative fuel; and
(b) Produce lower exhaust emissions, or are more energy efficient, than equivalent vehicles fueled by gasoline or diesel.
(2) “Alternative fuel vehicle infrastructure project” includes a facility for mixing, storing, compressing or dispensing fuels for alternative fuel vehicles, and any other necessary and reasonable equipment.
(3) “Alternative fuel vehicle project” means:
(a) The acquisition of an alternative fuel vehicle fleet; or
(b) An alternative fuel vehicle infrastructure project.
(4) “Cost” includes capital expenditures and core expenses such as vehicle repair, fuel, personnel and administrative expenses.
(5) “Transportation project” means:
(a) Transit services provided to members of the public by a public or nonprofit entity that receives state or federal funding for those services, or is the direct recipient of funding from an entity that receives state or federal funding for the services; or
(b) An alternative fuel vehicle project. [2011 c.730 §56; 2012 c.45 §7; 2013 c.774 §13]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.