Transferability of facility tax credit
- • effect on taxes reported by public utility
- • rules
(1) The owner of a facility may transfer a tax credit for the facility in exchange for a cash payment equal to the present value of the potential tax credit, as determined at the time of the application for preliminary certification.
(2) The State Department of Energy shall establish by rule a formula to be employed in the determination of prices of credits transferred under this section. In establishing the formula the department shall incorporate inflation projections and market real rate of return.
(3) The department shall recalculate credit transfer prices quarterly, employing the formula established under subsection (2) of this section.
(4) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a tax credit transferred pursuant to this section does not decrease the amount of taxes required to be reported by a public utility. [Formerly 469.206; 2012 c.45 §23a]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.