Oregon Hanford Cleanup Board
- • members
- • appointment
There is created an Oregon Hanford Cleanup Board that shall consist of the following members:
(1) The Director of the State Department of Energy or designee;
(2) The Water Resources Director or designee;
(3) A representative of the Governor;
(4) One member representing the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation;
(5) Ten members of the public, appointed by the Governor, one of whom shall be a representative of a local emergency response organization in eastern Oregon and one of whom shall serve as chairperson; and
(6) Three members of the Senate, appointed by the President of the Senate, and three members of the House of Representatives, appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives who shall serve as advisory members without vote. [1987 c.514 §4; 1991 c.562 §1; 1997 c.249 §271; 2003 c.186 §5]
Note: See note under 469.566 (Legislative findings).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.