Local government advisory group
- • special advisory groups
- • compensation and expenses
- • Electric and Magnetic Field Committee
- • rules
(1) The Energy Facility Siting Council shall designate as a special advisory group the governing body of any local government within whose jurisdiction the facility is proposed to be located.
(2) In addition to advisory groups required by subsection (1) of this section the council may establish such special advisory groups as are considered necessary. Such advisory groups shall include membership as determined by the council to represent interests and disciplines as needed to carry out the responsibility assigned to such advisory groups, which shall report findings, recommendations and decisions to the council.
(3) Subject to applicable laws regulating travel and other expenses of state officers and employees, members of any advisory committee appointed under subsection (1) of this section shall receive no compensation but may receive their actual and necessary travel and other expenses incurred in the performance of their official duties.
(4) The council by rule shall form an Electric and Magnetic Field Committee which shall meet at the call of the council chair. The committee shall include representatives of the public, utilities, manufacturers and state agencies. The committee shall monitor information being developed on electric and magnetic fields and report the committee’s findings to the council. The council shall report the findings of the Electric and Magnetic Field Committee to the Legislative Assembly. [Formerly 453.475; 1991 c.491 §1; 1993 c.569 §20; 1995 c.551 §17]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.