Actions of department after declaration of area of ground water concern
After a declaration of an area of ground water concern, the Department of Environmental Quality, in consultation with other appropriate state agencies, shall:
(1) Within 90 days, appoint a ground water management committee in the geographic area overlying the ground water aquifer;
(2) Focus research and public education activities on the area of ground water concern;
(3) Provide for necessary monitoring in the area of ground water concern;
(4) Assist the ground water management committee in developing, in a timely manner, a draft and final local action plan for addressing the issues raised by the declaration of an area of ground water concern; and
(5) If not developed by the ground water management committee, develop a draft and final local action plan. [Formerly 536.141]
Note: See note under 468B.150 (Definitions for ORS 468B.150 to 468B.190).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.