Definitions for federal operating permit program
As used in ORS 468.065 (Issuance of permits), 468A.040 (Permits), 468A.300 (Definitions for federal operating permit program) to 468A.330 (Small Business Stationary Source Technical and Environmental Compliance Assistance Program), 468A.415 (Legislative findings), 468A.420 (Oxygenated motor vehicle fuels) and 468A.460 (Policy) to 468A.515 (Residential solid fuel heating curtailment program requirements):
(1) “Administrator” means the administrator of the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
(2) “Clean Air Act” means P.L. 88-206 as amended.
(3) “Federal operating permit program” means the program established by the Environmental Quality Commission and the Department of Environmental Quality pursuant to ORS 468A.310 (Federal operating permit program approval).
(4) “Major source” has the meaning given in section 501(2) of the Clean Air Act.
(5) “Title V” means Title V of the Clean Air Act. [1991 c.752 §3; 2009 c.387 §15]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.