Underground Storage Tank Insurance Fund
(1) The Underground Storage Tank Insurance Fund is established separate and distinct from the General Fund in the State Treasury to be used solely for the purpose of satisfying the financial responsibility requirements of ORS 466.815 (Financial responsibility of owner or permittee).
(2) Moneys transferred by the Department of Environmental Quality from the Underground Storage Tank Compliance and Corrective Action Fund established under ORS 466.791 (Underground Storage Tank Compliance and Corrective Action Fund) shall be credited to the Underground Storage Tank Insurance Fund.
(3) The State Treasurer may invest and reinvest moneys in the Underground Storage Tank Insurance Fund in the manner provided by law.
(4) The moneys in the Underground Storage Tank Insurance Fund are appropriated continuously to the department to be used as provided for in subsection (5) of this section.
(5) Moneys in the Underground Storage Tank Insurance Fund may be used by the department for the following purposes, as they pertain to underground storage tanks:
(a) Funding of the underground storage tank insurance premium copayments established under sections 38 to 46, chapter 863, Oregon Laws 1991; and
(b) Payment of the department’s costs in administering the Underground Storage Tank Insurance Fund, which shall be limited to five percent of the premium collected. [1987 c.539 §28; 1989 c.833 §158; 1989 c.935 §§2,3; 1991 c.863 §47]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.