When permit required
- • who required to sign application
(1) No person shall install, bring into operation, operate or decommission an underground storage tank without first obtaining a permit from the Department of Environmental Quality.
(2) No person shall deposit a regulated substance into an underground storage tank unless the tank is operating under a permit issued by the department.
(3) Any person who assumes ownership of an underground storage tank from a previous permittee must complete and return to the department an application for a new permit before the person begins operation of the underground storage tank under the new ownership.
(4) Any person who deposits a regulated substance into an underground storage tank or sells an underground storage tank shall notify the owner or operator of the tank of the permit requirements of this section.
(5) The following persons must sign an application for a permit submitted to the department under this section or ORS 466.750 (License procedure for persons servicing underground tanks) (5):
(a) The owner of an underground storage tank storing a regulated substance;
(b) The owner of the real property in which an underground storage tank is located; and
(c) The proposed permittee, if a person other than the owner of the underground storage tank or the owner of the real property. [1987 c.539 §16; 1989 c.926 §43; 1989 c.1071 §§23,28; 1999 c.979 §11]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.