Application of ORS 466.706 to 466.882 and 466.994
(1) Farm or residential tank of 1,100 gallons or less capacity used for storing motor fuel for noncommercial purposes.
(2) Except as provided in ORS 466.858 (Heating oil tank regulatory program) to 466.878 (Required actions when use of underground heating oil tank is terminated), tank used for storing heating oil for consumptive use on the premises where stored.
(3) Septic tank.
(4) Pipeline facility including gathering lines regulated:
(a) Under the Natural Gas Pipeline Safety Act of 1968 (49 U.S.C. 1671);
(b) Under the Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Safety Act of 1979 (49 U.S.C. 2001); or
(c) As an intrastate pipeline facility under state laws comparable to the provisions of law referred to in paragraph (a) or (b) of this subsection.
(5) Surface impoundment, pit, pond or lagoon.
(6) Storm water or waste water collection system.
(7) Flow-through process tank.
(8) Liquid trap or associated gathering lines directly related to oil or gas production and gathering operations.
(9) Storage tank situated in an underground area if the storage tank is situated upon or above the surface of a floor. As used in this subsection, “underground area” includes but is not limited to a basement, cellar, mine, drift, shaft or tunnel.
(10) Pipe connected to any tank described in subsections (1) to (8) of this section. [Formerly 468.911; 1987 c.539 §18; 1999 c.979 §§9,17; 2001 c.104 §201]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.