Fees for petroleum product delivery or withdrawals
- • exceptions
- • registration of facility operators
(1) The seller of a petroleum product withdrawn from a bulk facility, on withdrawal from bulk of the petroleum product, shall collect from the person who orders the withdrawal a petroleum products withdrawal delivery fee in the maximum amount of $10.
(2) Any person who imports petroleum products in a cargo tank or a barge for delivery into a storage tank, other than a tank connected to a bulk facility, shall pay a petroleum products import delivery fee in the maximum amount of $10 to the Department of Revenue for each such delivery of petroleum products into a storage tank located in the state.
(3) Subsections (1) and (2) of this section do not apply to a delivery or import of petroleum products destined for export from this state if the petroleum products are in continuous movement to a destination outside the state.
(4) The seller of petroleum products withdrawn from a bulk facility and each person importing petroleum products shall remit payment on a quarterly basis on January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1.
(5) Each operator of a bulk facility and each person who imports petroleum products shall register with the Department of Revenue at least 30 days prior to operating a bulk facility or importing a cargo tank of petroleum products. [1989 c.833 §140; 2005 c.22 §340]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.