Approval of amateur athletic organizations
- • fees
- • rules
(1) A person may not act as an amateur athletic organization unless the Superintendent of State Police has approved the person under this section.
(2) An applicant for approval shall apply to the superintendent on a form provided by the superintendent and shall accompany the application with a fee established by the superintendent by rule.
(3) An applicant shall provide to the superintendent an affidavit stating that the health and safety of the unarmed combat sports competitors in unarmed combat sports events supervised by the applicant is the responsibility of the applicant.
(4) The applicant shall meet all requirements for approval as an amateur athletic organization as established by the superintendent by rule.
(5) The superintendent may deny, revoke or suspend approval of an amateur athletic organization if the amateur athletic organization:
(a) Fails to provide information requested by the superintendent or the authorized representative of the superintendent; or
(b) In the discretion of the superintendent, should not be approved to act as an amateur athletic organization.
(6) If an amateur athletic organization fails or refuses to file an application for approval under this section, or the approval of an amateur athletic organization is denied, revoked or suspended, the amateur athletic organization may not participate in an amateur unarmed combat sports event. [2017 c.235 §4]
Note: 463.057 (Approval of amateur athletic organizations) was enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but was not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 463 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.