Licensing of competitors, managers and other officials
- • fees
- • rules
(1) A person may not act as an unarmed combat sports competitor, official, manager, second for a professional unarmed combat sports competitor or matchmaker unless the person is licensed pursuant to this chapter.
(2) Application for a license must be made upon a form provided by the Superintendent of State Police and must be accompanied by an annual license fee established by the superintendent by rule.
(3) Each person licensed under this section shall present the license upon request to promoters and representatives of the superintendent, including members of the Oregon State Athletic Commission, as evidence of eligibility to act or perform in the person’s licensed capacities in connection with unarmed combat sports events.
(4) A person under 18 years of age may not be issued a license to act as an unarmed combat sports competitor, manager, official, second or matchmaker.
(5) This section does not apply to an unarmed combat sports competitor, official, manager, second for a professional unarmed combat sports competitor or matchmaker competing or participating in an unarmed combat sports event supervised by an amateur athletic organization. [1987 c.789 §14; 1991 c.211 §2; 1993 c.742 §121; 1993 c.744 §209a; 2007 c.585 §3; 2017 c.235 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information