Applicability to manufacturers
- • applicability to reused or refurbished covered electronic devices
- • requirements for sale of covered electronic devices by manufacturers
(1) ORS 459A.305 (Definitions for ORS 459A.305 to 459A.355) to 459A.355 (Covered Electronic Devices Account) apply to all manufacturers engaging in the activities set forth in ORS 459A.305 (Definitions for ORS 459A.305 to 459A.355) (7) before, on or after June 7, 2007.
(2) ORS 459A.305 (Definitions for ORS 459A.305 to 459A.355) to 459A.355 (Covered Electronic Devices Account) do not apply to reused or refurbished covered electronic devices.
(3) A manufacturer may not sell or offer for sale any covered electronic device, except for computer peripherals, in or for delivery in this state unless:
(a) The covered electronic device is labeled with a brand and the label is permanently affixed and readily visible; and
(b) The brand is included in the plan that is filed with the Department of Environmental Quality pursuant to ORS 459A.320 (Manufacturer program plan). [2007 c.302 §3; 2011 c.548 §9]
Note: See note under 459A.300 (Legislative findings).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.