ORS 458.660¹
Farmworker Housing Development Account

(1) Except as provided in subsection (2) of this section, the Housing and Community Services Department shall disburse the moneys credited to the Farmworker Housing Development Account to expand this state’s supply of housing for low and very low income farmworkers.

(2) The department may expend funds from the account for administration of the account as provided for in the legislatively approved budget, as that term is defined in ORS 291.002 (Definitions), for the department. [2001 c.310 §1; 2011 c.605 §4]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 458—Housing and Community Services Programs; Individual Development Accounts, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors458.­html (2019) (last ac­cessed May 16, 2020).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.
Currency Information