Local Innovation and Fast Track Housing Program Fund
(1) The Local Innovation and Fast Track Housing Program Fund is established in the State Treasury, separate and distinct from the General Fund. Interest earned on moneys in the Local Innovation and Fast Track Housing Program Fund shall be credited to the fund.
(2) The fund consists of moneys deposited into the fund pursuant to section 1 (6), chapter 685, Oregon Laws 2015.
(3) Moneys in the fund are continuously appropriated to the Housing and Community Services Department for:
(a) The purposes described in ORS 458.485 (Local Innovation and Fast Track Housing Program);
(b) Payment of the costs incurred by the department to administer the fund; and
(c) Payment of bond-related costs, as defined in ORS 286A.816 (Definitions for ORS 286A.816 to 286A.826). [2016 c.61 §3]
Note: See note under 458.480 (Definitions).
Note: Section 5, chapter 61, Oregon Laws 2016, provides:
Sec. 5. Report on program. On or before February 1 of each of the years 2017, 2018 and 2019, the Housing and Community Services Department shall prepare and submit a report to the interim committees of the Legislative Assembly that have authority over the subject area of housing regarding the Local Innovation and Fast Track Housing Program and the annual progress on implementation of the program. Each report shall include but is not limited to information regarding:
(1) The amount of funds expended;
(2) The number of affordable housing units in progress and developed; and
(3) The location of the affordable housing units and geographic diversity. [2016 c.61 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.