Advisory board for housing authority acting as urban renewal agency
For the purpose of coordinating its activities and undertakings under this chapter with the needs and undertakings of other local organizations and groups, a housing authority exercising the powers of an urban renewal agency under ORS 457.045 (Election of method of exercise of urban renewal agency’s powers) shall establish an advisory board consisting of the chairperson of the authority, who shall be chairperson of the advisory board, and of sufficient members, to be appointed by the chairperson, to represent as far as practicable:
(1) The general public and consumers of housing.
(2) General business interests.
(3) Real estate, building and home financing interests.
(5) Any official planning body in the locality.
(6) Church and welfare groups. [Formerly 457.100]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information