- • officers
- • quorum
- • employees
- • legal services
(1) A majority of the commissioners of an authority shall constitute a quorum of the authority for the purpose of conducting its business and exercising its powers and for all other purposes.
(2) Except as otherwise provided in the Housing Authorities Law, action may be taken by the authority upon a vote of a majority of the commissioners present, a quorum being present, unless the bylaws of the authority require a larger number.
(3) The authority shall select a chairperson and vice chairperson from among its commissioners.
(4) An authority may employ a secretary (who shall be executive director), technical experts and such other officers, agents and employees, permanent and temporary, as it requires. It shall determine their qualifications, duties and compensation.
(5) For such legal services as it requires, an authority may, if it is not a regional authority, call upon the chief law officer of the city or the county or it may employ its own counsel and legal staff. [Amended by 1973 c.672 §8]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.