Licensing specialty code inspectors and plan reviewers
- • rules
- • contents
In accordance with the applicable provisions of ORS chapter 183, the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services by rule shall establish a licensing system for persons that perform specialty code inspections or plan reviews and for businesses that employ persons that perform specialty code inspections or plan reviews. Such a system shall include but not be limited to the following provisions:
(1) Prescribing the form and content of and the times and procedures for submitting an application for the issuance or renewal of a license.
(2) Prescribing the terms of the licenses and the fees for the original issue and renewal in amounts that do not exceed the cost to the Department of Consumer and Business Services of administering the licensing system.
(3) Prescribing the requirements for and the manner of testing the competency of applicants for the protection of the public health and safety.
(4) Prescribing the amounts and conditions of bonds and liability insurance.
(5) Setting forth those actions or circumstances that constitute failure to achieve or maintain licensing competency or that otherwise constitute a danger to the public health or safety and for which the director may refuse to issue or renew or may suspend or revoke a license or impose a civil penalty. [1999 c.1045 §3]
Note: See note under 455.455 (Building inspection and plan review).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.