A person may not:
(1) Perform work without appropriate licensing, certification or registration or employ, allow, permit or suffer individuals to perform work for the person without appropriate licensing, certification or registration.
(2) Advertise or otherwise hold out as being a licensed, certified or registered specialty code contractor without holding the appropriate specialty code contractor license, certification or registration.
(3) As a partner, officer, member or employee of a business, advertise or hold out that the business is a licensed, certified or registered specialty code contractor if the business does not hold the appropriate specialty code contractor license, certification or registration.
(4) Engage in business as a specialty code contractor without holding a valid specialty code contractor license, certificate or registration required for the business.
(5) Perform work or operate equipment within the scope of a specialty code license, certificate or registration in a manner that violates an applicable minimum safety standard or a statute or rule regarding safety. [2013 c.324 §4]
Note: 455.453 (Additional prohibitions) was added to and made a part of ORS chapter 455 by legislative action but was not added to any smaller series therein. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.