X-ray machine registration
- • inspection and testing requirements
- • evidence of registration
(1) An X-ray machine may not be operated unless the X-ray machine has a valid X-ray machine registration.
(2) Prior to issuance of an X-ray machine registration to a hospital, the X-ray machine shall be approved by an X-ray machine inspector employed by the Oregon Health Authority or inspected by an accredited radiology inspector. The inspector shall also review procedures used during X-ray machine operation and the adequacy of the physical surroundings and equipment used in conjunction with operation of the X-ray machine.
(3) Prior to issuance of an X-ray machine registration to a facility other than a hospital, the X-ray machine shall be approved by an X-ray machine inspector employed by the authority.
(4) An accredited radiology inspector conducting a registration inspection on a hospital X-ray machine shall conduct information gathering tests in the manner required by the authority. The inspector shall make calculations in the manner prescribed by the authority and shall enter the results and such other information as the authority may require on a form provided by the authority.
(5) The authority shall evaluate the test results submitted by an accredited radiology inspector and shall grant a hospital X-ray machine registration provided that all standards adopted by rule of the authority are met, a properly completed registration application has been submitted by the X-ray machine owner and all required fees have been paid.
(6) When an X-ray machine is registered by the authority, the authority shall issue the X-ray machine owner a document, sticker, plate or other device selected by the authority to evidence registration of the X-ray machine. [1995 c.444 §2; 2005 c.22 §327; 2009 c.595 §909]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.