Retention of information
- • distribution of and access to information
(1) The State Fire Marshal shall retain for at least five years the information provided by the employer under ORS 453.317 (Hazardous substance survey).
(2) The State Fire Marshal shall provide copies of the information to each local public health authority as defined in ORS 431.003 (Definitions), fire district and any public or private safety agency participating in the emergency communications system pursuant to ORS 403.105 (Definitions for ORS 305.823 and 403.105 to 403.250) to 403.250 (Primary public safety answering points) and, upon request, provide copies of the information to the following agencies located within the geographic jurisdiction of the fire district:
(a) Fire districts and other emergency service personnel responding to a hazardous substance incident;
(b) Health professionals;
(c) Law enforcement agencies; and
(d) Local emergency management agencies as described in ORS 401.305 (Emergency management agency of city, county or tribal government).
(3) The State Fire Marshal may distribute the information provided by an employer under ORS 453.317 (Hazardous substance survey) to persons outside the jurisdiction of the fire district if the State Fire Marshal considers the information essential to the safe control of an emergency.
(4) In addition to the requirements of subsections (2) and (3) of this section, the State Fire Marshal shall provide, upon request, access to the information provided by employers under ORS 453.317 (Hazardous substance survey) to any agency of this state. [1985 c.726 §6; 1989 c.793 §27; 2009 c.718 §23; 2015 c.247 §37; 2015 c.736 §98]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.