(1) Articles such as chemical sets which by reason of functional purpose require the inclusion of the hazardous substance involved or necessarily present an electrical, mechanical or thermal hazard, and which bear labeling giving adequate directions and warnings for safe use, and are intended for use by children who have attained sufficient maturity and may reasonably be expected to read and heed these directions and warnings.
(2) Common fireworks regulated under ORS 480.111 (Definitions for ORS 480.111 to 480.165) to 480.165 (Civil penalty for fireworks law violations).
(3) Pesticides subject to the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act or regulated by ORS 616.335 (Definition for ORS 616.205 and 616.335 to 616.385) to 616.385 (Public hearing required for rules).
(4) Substances intended for use as fuels when stored in containers and used in the heating, cooking or refrigeration system of a house.
(5) Foods or drugs otherwise regulated by this state.
(6) Poisons sold to the ultimate consumer for agricultural or industrial uses in amounts of 10 pounds or more.
(7) Any substance for use in a scientific laboratory. [1971 c.409 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.