Definitions for ORS 450.600 to 450.989
As used in ORS 450.600 (Joint authorities) to 450.989 (Apportionment of cost among serviced property owners) unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) “Authority” means a sanitary authority established under ORS 450.600 (Joint authorities) to 450.989 (Apportionment of cost among serviced property owners).
(2) “Board” means the sanitary authority board under ORS 450.600 (Joint authorities) to 450.989 (Apportionment of cost among serviced property owners).
(3) “Construction” includes the acquisition of land or other property for the construction of an installation and the improvement, enlargement, alteration and reconstruction of an installation and the acquisition of existing sewage disposal or drainage systems, or portions thereof.
(4) “Governing body” means the county court or board of county commissioners of a county.
(5) “Owner of land” or “landowner” means a vendee under a recorded land sale contract or if there is no such contract the holder of the record title to the land in which vendee or holder has a present interest equal to or greater than a life estate as shown on the last available complete assessment roll in the office of the county assessor. [1955 c.614 §2; 1971 c.647 §92; 1983 c.83 §90; 1989 c.809 §7]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.