Deposit of district funds
- • contents of withdrawal or payment order
Funds of the district may be deposited, at the discretion of the district board, in one or more depositories, as defined in ORS 295.001 (Definitions for ORS 295.001 to 295.108), to be designated by the district board. Funds deposited in a depository shall be withdrawn or paid out only upon proper order and warrant or check signed by the president and countersigned by the secretary. The order shall:
(1) Specify the name of the person to whom the moneys are paid;
(2) Specify the fund from which the moneys are paid;
(3) State generally the purpose for which the moneys are paid; and
(4) Be entered in the minutes of the board. [Amended by 1977 c.318 §1; 2001 c.373 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.