Renewal of dealer license
A manufactured structure dealer license is valid for three years, but the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services may adjust the term of an initial license for the purpose of establishing uniform expiration dates. A dealer may renew a license as provided by the director. The director may renew a license only if the dealer:
(1) Delivers to the director a bond or letter of credit that meets the requirements under ORS 446.726 (Bond or letter of credit requirements).
(2) Provides evidence acceptable to the director that the dealer obtained a corporate surety bond as provided in ORS 86A.227 (Corporate surety bond required) if the dealer employs or intends to employ a mortgage loan originator, as defined in ORS 86A.200 (Definitions), or is otherwise subject to ORS 86A.200 (Definitions) to 86A.239 (Display of license and unique identifier).
(3) Certifies to the director in a form and manner the director specifies by rule that the dealer has independently verified that every individual the dealer hired or intends to hire as a mortgage loan originator meets the requirements set forth in ORS 86A.200 (Definitions) to 86A.239 (Display of license and unique identifier) and in ORS 86A.186 (Mortgage loan originator criminal records checks).
(4) Pays the fee specified in ORS 446.721 (License fees) for renewal of a manufactured structure dealer license.
(5) Submits a completed application for renewal in a form approved by the director that includes:
(a) The name and residence address of the dealer. If the dealer is a firm or partnership, the application must include the names and addresses of the members of the firm or partnership. If the dealer is a corporation, the application must include the names and addresses of the principal officers of the corporation and the name of the state in which the corporation is incorporated.
(b) The name under which the business will be conducted.
(c) The street address, including city and county in Oregon, where the business will be conducted.
(d) If the location of the dealership is being changed at the time of renewal:
(A) For a business that will be conducted in a residential zone, a statement by the dealer that all manufactured structures sold or displayed at that address will meet any architectural and aesthetic standards regulating the placement of manufactured structures in that residential zone.
(B) For a business that will offer for sale new manufactured structures that are recreational vehicles greater than eight and one-half feet in width, a certificate from the applicant stating that the applicant will maintain a recreational vehicle service facility for those recreational vehicles at a street address provided in the application.
(e) Information the director requires to efficiently regulate manufactured structure dealers and dealerships or other relevant information the director requires. [2003 c.655 §29; 2009 c.863 §30]
Note: See note under 446.661 (Definitions for ORS 446.661 to 446.756).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.