Rules regulating parks
- • state building code requirements
- • approval for new construction or additional lots
(1)(a) The Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services shall issue rules under ORS chapter 183 to regulate mobile home or manufactured dwelling parks. These rules shall conform to ORS 446.090 (Application of ORS 446.095 to 446.105) to 446.140 (Notice of removal from park).
(b) Any water system serving a mobile home or manufactured dwelling park is subject to ORS 448.115 (Definitions for ORS 448.115 to 448.285) to 448.285 (Penalty schedule) and the rules adopted pursuant thereto.
(2) Mobile home or manufactured dwelling parks are subject to ORS 446.003 (Definitions for ORS 446.003 to 446.200 and 446.225 to 446.285 and ORS chapters 195, 196, 197, 215 and 227), 446.055 (Four to six manufactured dwellings exempt from ORS 446.003 to 446.140), 446.072 (Uniform enforcement throughout state) to 446.100 (Prohibited acts in connection with construction and use of parks), 446.140 (Notice of removal from park) and 446.271 (Civil penalty for violation of ORS 446.003 to 446.200 or 446.225 to 446.285 or related rules) and the state building code, as defined in ORS 455.010 (Definitions for ORS chapter 455), and the rules adopted thereunder by the director under ORS chapter 183.
(3) The Department of Consumer and Business Services shall review plans and inspect construction of mobile home or manufactured dwelling parks to ensure compliance with subsection (2) of this section. The director shall adopt rules under ORS chapter 183 to provide a schedule for plan review fees and construction inspection fees.
(4) A person shall not construct a new mobile home or manufactured dwelling park or add lots to an existing mobile home or manufactured dwelling park without approval by the department.
(5) Installation of a submeter as provided in ORS 90.537 (Conversion of billing method for utility or service charges) to measure water consumption at a space in an existing manufactured dwelling park is a minor plumbing installation under ORS 447.076 (Inspection of minor plumbing installations) and may be performed under a statewide permit and inspection system for minor construction work established under ORS 455.155 (Statewide permit and inspection system for minor construction work). [1953 c.490 §13; 1959 c.562 §13; 1969 c.533 §15; 1975 c.793 §8; 1981 c.190 §6; 1983 c.707 §3; 1987 c.414 §21a; 1987 c.604 §11; 1989 c.648 §3; 1993 c.744 §48; 1995 c.318 §1; 2001 c.411 §13; 2011 c.503 §11]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.