Annual survey of students
The Oregon Health Authority shall conduct an annual survey, to be completed by June 15, of all public schools and public charter schools in Oregon to collect data about diabetes occurring in students. Each school surveyed shall report to the authority for each student enrolled at the school who has Type 1 or Type II diabetes:
(1) The name and address of the student;
(2) The gender of the student;
(3) The date of birth of the student;
(4) The type of diabetes diagnosed; and
(5) The date of diagnosis. [2001 c.719 §2; 2009 c.595 §798; 2011 c.301 §9]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.