Authority in administering services for children with special health needs
- • rules
The Oregon Health and Science University may:
(1) Make all necessary rules and regulations for administering services to children with disabilities under ORS 444.010 (Oregon Health and Science University to administer program for children with disabilities) to 444.050 (Children not treated if parents object).
(2) Accept, expend and disburse all federal funds made available to this state for services for children with disabilities and for the administration of services for children with special health needs.
(3) Make such reports in such form and containing such information as are required by the federal government, and comply with such provisions as are found necessary to ensure correctness and verification of such reports.
(4) Cooperate with medical, health, nursing and welfare groups and organizations and with any agencies in the state charged with administering state laws providing for vocational rehabilitation of children with physical disabilities.
(5) Cooperate with the federal government through its appropriate agency or instrumentality in administering services for children with special health needs.
(6) Accept and receive funds, money or other valuable things from relatives, corporations or interested persons or organizations for the care of children with disabilities and expend the same for the purposes for which such funds, money or other valuable things were received.
(7) Accept and receive fees for services rendered under ORS 444.010 (Oregon Health and Science University to administer program for children with disabilities) to 444.050 (Children not treated if parents object). [Amended by 1975 c.693 §9; 1989 c.224 §105; 1995 c.162 §82; 2007 c.70 §253]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.