- • on-site provider required
- • exception
- • rules
(1) Every provider of adult foster care must be licensed with the licensing agency before opening or operating an adult foster home caring for adult residents.
(2) Except as provided in subsection (4) of this section, a provider must live in the home that is to be licensed or hire a resident manager to live in the home.
(3) Except as provided in subsection (4) of this section, there must be a provider or substitute caregiver on duty 24 hours per day in an adult foster home under the jurisdiction of the licensing agency.
(4) The licensing agency shall adopt rules establishing standards for granting exceptions to the requirements of subsections (2) and (3) of this section. The standards must be designed to safeguard residents’ health and safety and residents’ uninterrupted receipt of services. [1983 c.629 §3; 1985 c.663 §3; 1991 c.960 §4; 1995 c.667 §9; 2007 c.21 §1; 2009 c.595 §791c]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.