Definitions for ORS 443.480 to 443.500
(1) “Community-based structured housing” means congregate housing, excluding residential care or treatment, where services and support are provided by the owner or operator of the facility to assist residents who have mental, emotional, behavioral or substance use disorders.
(2) “Congregate housing” means housing in which each resident has a private or shared bedroom or living quarters and shares with other residents a dining room, recreational room and other common areas.
(3) “Elderly” means an individual who is 62 years of age or older.
(4) “Disability” means a physical or mental impairment which for the individual constitutes or results in a functional limitation to one or more major life activities.
(5) “Residential care” has the meaning given that term in ORS 443.400 (Definitions for ORS 443.400 to 443.455).
(6) “Treatment” has the meaning given that term in ORS 443.400 (Definitions for ORS 443.400 to 443.455). [1989 c.581 §5; 2007 c.70 §248; 2015 c.740 §2]
Note: 443.480 (Definitions for ORS 443.480 to 443.500) to 443.500 (Investigation of registered facilities) were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 443 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.