(1) The qualifications of professional and ancillary personnel in order to adequately furnish home health services;
(2) Standards for the organization and quality of client care;
(3) Procedures for maintaining records;
(4) Provision for contractual arrangements for professional and ancillary health services; and
(5) Complaint and inspection procedures. [1977 c.738 §6; 2005 c.22 §303; 2009 c.595 §774; 2009 c.792 §23; 2011 c.70 §14]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.