General requirements for home health agencies
The home health agency shall:
(1) Be primarily engaged in providing skilled nursing services and at least one other service delineated in ORS 443.075 (Services and supplies prescribed by physician, naturopathic physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner) (1)(b) and (c);
(2) Have policies established by professional personnel associated with the agency or organization, including one or more physicians or naturopathic physicians and one or more registered nurses, at least two of whom are neither owners nor employees of the agency, and two consumers, to govern the services that it provides;
(3) Require supervision of services that it provides under subsection (1) of this section by a physician, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, naturopathic physician or registered nurse, preferably a public health nurse;
(4) Maintain clinical and financial records on all patients; and
(5) Have an overall plan and budget in effect. [1977 c.738 §4; 1981 c.415 §2; 2001 c.346 §1; 2013 c.1 §66; 2013 c.61 §3; 2014 c.45 §61; 2017 c.356 §70]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.