Technical assistance to rural hospitals
The Office of Rural Health shall institute a program to provide technical assistance to rural hospitals. The Office of Rural Health shall be primarily responsible for providing:
(1) A recruitment and retention program for physicians and other primary care providers in rural areas.
(2) An informational link between rural hospitals and state and federal policies regarding regulations and payment sources.
(3) A system for effectively networking rural hospitals and providers so that they may compete or negotiate with urban based health maintenance organizations.
(4) Assistance to rural hospitals in identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
(5) In conjunction with a trade association representing hospitals and health systems in Oregon, a report that identifies models that will replace or restructure inefficient health services in rural areas. [1987 c.918 §3; 2005 c.22 §301; 2015 c.70 §15]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.