Technical and financial assistance to rural communities
(1) The Office of Rural Health shall provide technical assistance to rural communities interested in developing health care delivery systems.
(2) Communities shall make application for this technical assistance on forms developed by the office for this purpose.
(3) The office shall make the final decision concerning which communities receive the money and whether a loan is made or a grant is given.
(4) The office may make grants or loans to rural communities for the purpose of establishing or maintaining medical care services.
(5) The office shall provide technical assistance and coordination of rural health activities through staff services which include monitoring, evaluation, community needs analysis, information gathering and disseminating, guidance, linkages and research. [1979 c.513 §8; 1981 c.693 §22; 1983 c.482 §21]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.